Friday, October 25, 2013

Eat This Beef Song..."Why Are We Eating The Animals?" plottpalmtrees.com...

All Right Here VEGAN VS OMNIVORE:
http://plottpalmtree.miiduu.com/vegan-1

Why Is That? Did You Happen To Catch It After The 15 Minute Break Where There Was Repeating?...Go Past That And You can Hear Us Better. I Would Love To Be On Again sometime. 

CLICK HERE TO SEE IT BEFORE Tech Difficulties:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzwzyQPHfw&feature=share&list=PL12DE247EA5362E1B

 Lorraine Kay 
I met Eric through mutual fb friend Ian Jacklin (iCureCancer) who works healing through the use of Cannabinoids which no one needed to convince me of. Like Ian, I had known about Moringa through various friends/sites/groups but had never really looked into until...Eric. Like Ian, he knows his stuff and have followed them both. The video they did together was a bit rough to get through (only 25 minutes in and I was done) "You may want to to another show," just sayin.
Since I am a total believer in both, I was saved from this but if you don't know the truth...yet, it's well worth struggling through.
I am a firm believer in "Question Everything," and trust few...playing connect the dots in a world of dis-information is not fun (at all) but, we must if we ever hope to survive through the plethora of toxic garbage we are continually exposed to 24/7/365...not just Tell Lie Vision/Lame-stream Media as it's everywhere.
Having said that...Ian Jacklin and Eric Plott are the only two people I fully support for their work/passion on healing. Yes, there are many but if you're looking for the BEST of the BEST...look no further.
Whoever said "you can't buy health," LIED...It's just been kept from us.
Don't take my word for it though...like I said "Question Everything!"
Follow them both...they'll be happy to answer any of your questions and see for yourself.

I would like to add that I'm vegan and eat clean. I don't allow any toxins to infiltrate my mind/body, which has been hard given that the "Green Movement" was funded by the 1% and they also support "Monsanto."
They always fund both sides of every war so I don't trust either...two sides of the same coin.
So...I now also fully endorse "PH strips," to make sure my system runs alkaline...always!
Cannabinoids and Moringa are on my "List of Good Stuff.""

No comments:

Post a Comment