Sunday, April 6, 2014

HOW TO USE THE SEARCH BAR AT plottpalmtrees.com ©2013

 For whoever wants to listen... I was diagnosed with breast cancer in May of 2007. It had spread to my lymphnodes as well..I was told I needed a double mastectomy chemo radiation and drug therapy. I was told that if I did not do this that I would die. I asked if I could have a lumpectomy done instead of a mastectomy and they told me if I did a lumpectomy then I would have to follow up with chemo and radiation and 10 years on drug therapy. At that point I just told them yes even though I knew I was not going to do it. Looking back I wished I would have never had the lumpectomy done either. This may will be 7 years since I was diagnosed. I have had several doctors over the years still tell me that I am going to die! Well I am still here and I have never done chemo or radiation. I try to eat as healthy as I can with what I can afford and I also have taken the Moringa oil, seeds and tea. I also take other supplements to balance my body out. I think every person makes their own decision for what they want to do. I chose to go the healthy way and I do not regret it to this day. But I can tell you one thing... I have seen, watched and heard of many people dying from chemo since I was diagnosed in 2007. Chemo never cured anyone. If you happen to be the lucky two or three percent that survives the chemo then I would just call that sheer luck. Each of us have choices to make but keep in mind our choices have consequences.  

Yvette Harmon Ruiz 
 
Type Keywords At Top Left BOX In Order To Have Easy Navigation
 •Or Top-Right TAB for Mobile Devices 
 http://plottpalmtree.miiduu.com/index.php?route=product%2Fsearch&keyword=+

No comments:

Post a Comment