Thursday, November 21, 2013

RAW PLOTTZ -Belize Subject - Eric Plott Shares Experience plottpalmtrees...



RAW PLOTTZ -Belize Subject - Eric Plott Shares Experience plottpalmtrees.com ©2013
Let Me Take You On A Walk Through My New Ongoing Project On Top Of My Many Others Real Quick...Hi Nice To Meet You, If You Don't Know Me Already, My Name Is Eric Plott...I Am A Videographer Producer, Photographer, Editor, Director, And Many Other Things...Anyways, What I Wanted To Express To You Today Is That Of importance To Me...It Is The Investing In The Human Soul...What Is Gold Without Spiritual Awakening And Enlightenment? I Don't Want To Go Into some Weird Spirit Escapade Here...Not Here. I Just With To Have Fun Observing What I Am Now Learning- As I Will Be Taking Some Really Intriquing Classes At Cornell For Plant Based Nutrition, I Have Many Projects I Have Put To The Side And It Drives me Crazy When I Can't get To Them All...So In due Time, I Have Some Really Great Updates For You And Please Stay Connected With me In Some Way, I Am Literally Anyway You Can Be Found ON The Web. So Bon Voyage! And Cia My Lover! ~TROPICAL HUGS- EARTH MAN ERIC PLOTT
Belize Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOaewU...

CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME BELIZE PICTURES: & INFO
https://www.facebook.com/eric.plott.3...

I Think I Practically Shared Everything That I Am About. I Mean I Have More In-depth Details, But If You Are Intrigued The Least Bit, Let Me Leave You With Some Links, That Will Prove That EVERYTHING I SAID HERE IN THIS LETTER IS 1000% TRUTH And I Would LOVE For Some Scientist, Doctor, Or Authority To Take Me On And Disprove Me, Because It Isn't Going To Happen. I Have A Plethora Of Videos I Have Made For You, To Better Get To Know Me. If You Have Any Questions Personally For Me About The Moringa Or How You To Can Enjoy The Best Of Both Worlds With RICH AND FERTILE Imaginations, Future, And Investment; Get With Me By Dropping Me An Email At ericplott@hotmail.com. I Am Still Attending Harvard. I Just Squeezed A Little Bit Of My Fast Paced Life, To Fill This Form Out And Get It Back To You. Just Before My Computer Science Exam. Geez, Enough About Me, Tell More About Yourself Will You? 

The Hardest Things To See Are Right In Front Of Your Eyes - Van Goethe.

~Eric Geoffrey Plott~
Owner CEO of PlottPalmTrees.Com
Harvard Medical Researcher/Detective
Member Of The International Palm Tree Society- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society- 3.8 GPA - Repower America. - Cured 4 Cancer Victims- Many More Diabetics On Record With One Plant Alone. Also Cured Two young Children Of severe Blistering Incurable Skin Disease- With Picture Proof & Case Study. 
* My Resume Is Online

No comments:

Post a Comment